GIFTED MINDS EDUCATION AND TRAVEL CONSULTANCY
Education, Travel and Tourism
Head Office: Suite C8 Shamras Plaza, Opposite Murtala Park Minna, Niger State, Nigeria
Branch Office: Block D, No. 20 Tonimas Plaza High Level, Makurdi, Benue State,Nigeria
International Office: 1118 2 St Sw, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
+234 802 719 9998
+234 816 917 0506
+234 805 289 5136
+1 587 405 1195
TOTAL NUMBER OF EMPLOYEE: 18
- Head Office: 8
- Branch Office: 5
- International Representatives: 5
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT: 2013
DATE OF REGISTRATION/APPROVAL: 9th March, 2017
REGISTRATION BODY: Federal Government of Nigeria
APPROVAL/LICENSING/AUTHORIZATION BODY: Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, Nigeria.
PRIMARY LINE OF BUSINESS:
- Educational Services and Consultancy
- Students Admission Placement Services
- Flight/Hotel Reservation and Booking Services
- Tour/Corporate Services
- Purpose: To be a leader in international Educational recruitment and general travel services and consultancy
- Vision: To be the best that we can in the Education and Travel industry with integrity, initiative and dependability, with passion for customer/client oriented service excellence.
- Mission: To become one of the top leading profitable Education and Travel company in Africa.
- Core Values: We believe in treating our clients and partners with respect, faith and fear of God as it will contribute to the growth and confidence bestowed on our company.
We grow through creativity and uniqueness in service delivery.
We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our Company functioning.
Regional expansion in the field of Education, Travel and Tourism services and consultancy.
To develop a strong base of key customers in Education, Travel and Tourism sector
To build good reputation in Education, Travel and Tourism industry with effective, remarkable and affordable services.
Our Company is actively responsible for the marketing of her services
We market our services via the following channels;
- Our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat), for our online customers and clients.
- Website and Blogs
- Newspaper and Magazine Adverts
- Radio/TV Announcements
- High school visitation
- Government Agencies visitation
- Religious Bodies visitation
- From time to time we invite our partner university’s representative to speak in our fairs/exhibitions; this enables Universities to offer special packages to prospective students, such as scholarships, grants and job opportunities.
- Since our company is a grassroot and elite representative, we make and take surveys from customers/clients in order to encourage our service providers (Universities, Hotels, Airlines and Tourist sites) to improve in their service provision.
CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS WE ADVISE:
The clients/customers we usually advise are;
- High school graduates (for undergraduate programs)
- Tertiary Institution Students (for transfer or change of program)
- Tertiary Institution graduates and Staff (for Masters and PhD programs)
- Travelers (for tourist packages)
- Business and corporate professionals (for Business programs and corporate packages)
- Government Agencies (for scholarship opportunities for staff and students)
- Religious Bodies (for pilgrimage)
OUR CLIENT INTEREST IN DEGREE PROGRAMS
- Bachelors Degree
- Associate Degree
- Masters Degree
- Vocational/Certificate Programs
SERVICES OFFERED TO OUR CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS
Services we offer to our prospective students/ clients includes;
- Admission Placement
- Flight ticketing
- Hotel Reservation and Students Accommodation
- Health Insurance
- Solution to Fee and Accommodation payment difficulties
- Foreign Currency Access with best conversion rates
- General Travel Abroad Consultancy